Structured Data Analyst – JD(1004)
Tech Wynk IT Solutions is looking for Structured Data Analyst for an MNC client in Bangalore.
The Structured Data team at London are expanding their services proposition as well as their client base, proving a need to develop a worldwide support system.
Experience: 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Support channel teams in the delivery of best practice feed management
- Create, manage and manipulate data feeds for all channels
- Provide ad hoc data visualisations, ETL solutions and competitor analysis
- Liaising with internal teams, addressing their feed challenges or opportunities, creating bespoke solutions using technology
- End to end management of feeds for various channels and platforms, including (but not limited to) Google and Bing shopping, social, affiliates and display activity.
- This includes identifying and sourcing available raw data, managing the content, and combining data from any additional sources (currently available or new)
- Working with the Structured Data and Development teams to identify and implement changes to the available systems
- Advanced understanding of SQL / Presto and Python
- Experience working with and consolidating multiple data sources (direct from engines, google sheets, FTP, HTTP etc.)
- Strong analytical individual who enjoys lateral thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail and able to effectively troubleshoot issues across various data sources and platforms
- Proactive individual who is confident taking the initiative and working with colleagues across teams and departments
- Understanding of Google shopping mechanics and product feed structure
- Any additional coding or data management experience