Tech Wynk IT Solutions is looking for Research Manager for an MNC client in Bangalore.
Research Manager is responsible for overseeing a team of research analysts to fulfill strategy and research team project requests in support of both existing clients and new business development efforts. Manager will guide team in extracting and analyzing competitive and industry data to inform and optimize clients’ marketing strategies, as well as assist with project deliverables, analysis and presentations.
Experience: 5+ years of relevant research work and process development
- Execute research requests using third-party data sources based on agreed-upon parameters provided by the US team members.
- Deliver highly accurate and actionable research work.
- Successfully manage a dynamic project queue of requests and deadlines.
- Self-starter who enjoys both team and independent work.
- Multi-tasker that can work on multiple projects and enjoys going in depth on projects but also working on a variety of projects at once.
- Ability to take a set of directions and complete the task at hand, giving any insight one might have come across while working on the project.
- Ability to move quickly and proactively for client success in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects based on business needs.
- Keen eye for detail and interest in Internet trends.
- Willingness to try new things with limited experience and/or direction.
- Ability to quickly pick up new concepts.
- Enjoys out of the box thinking and ambiguous situations
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (formulas, table setup, pivot tables) is required. Desire to become an advanced Excel user is a must
- Excellent English language skills (both written and verbal) as the role involves working and communicating with teams in the US.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Must be able to understand and analyze a wide variety of research data.
- Working knowledge of two or more third party research tools and data sources like Comscore, SimilarWeb, Kantar Stradegy, Kantar Adgooroo, Google Keyword Planner, Pathmatics etc.
- Existing PowerPoint charting skills.