Programmer with UX/UI skills
Tech Wynk IT Solutions is looking for UX/UI Designer for an MNC client in Bangalore.
Working within the Creative team based in London-UK, you will be a passionate Designer, with an interest in the marketing/technology industry. You will work closely with our Creative Lead to develop and communicate creative projects for our clients.
You will interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects from digital, social and so on. The ideal candidate will be fluent programmer with a strong. This role will also require the candidate to have proven experience within display creative design process. They will understand how to bring brand and performance campaigns to life within the restrictive environment of banners and other display creative formats.
A dynamic, thorough and enquiring approach will be required. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
- Working with the creative team to code brand materials, direct marketing pieces, ads, banner, newsletter, digital designs and moving image
- Working with the Creative Lead to help deliver visual ideas
- Understand how to translate a visual to coding and other display formats that perform within Display and programmatic environments.
- Understand the nuances that will result in a banner getting more engagement and clicks.
- Put in practice your skills into distinctive ideas and executions from start to finish (without looking for continuous direction)
- To maintain the high visual standard matches sets and assist others in maintaining this standard
- Creation of presentation and mock-ups to showcase ideas/executions for approvals
- To bring fresh ideas and approaches by combining cultural awareness with an enquiring creative mind
- Think outside the box
- A passion for design, technology and marketing with an interest in all creative things
- A reliable and enthusiastic team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- A perfectionist with a strong eye for detail
- The ability to keep calm while working under pressure
- A good time management skill, you must be able to work to tight deadlines on different project at the time, with the ability to turn a project around quickly while delivering to highest possible standards
- An open and flexible approach, able to work on your own initiative as well as part of the wider team
- The ability to respond to any given briefs and direction by the Creative Lead
- The ability to take design feedback (both positive and negative) from their peers, and clients to solve a particular design problem.
- Undertaking code reviews, and providing evaluation and feedback on the production of work.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills that can be applied to colleagues and external parties alike
- Proactive, positive mindset, creative and open to collaboration are a must for this role
- Working with the creative team to interpret brief and come up with concepts within our company environment and explain any design choices/concepts
- Researching into the relevant areas in order to bring new ideas to the table
- Liaising with the creative team to handover your designs
- Working with our creative partners to interpret campaign work across projects/channels
- Putting together proposal layout and provided assets for clients
- Working on Web/UX/UI project to interpret how concepts could work on home pages etc
- Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Xd, Sketch, essential)
- Additional digital skills (e.g. After Effects, Premiere Pro, Sketch) would be an asset
- DV360, Google Studio, Google Web Designer
- Microsoft Office (powerpoint essential)
- Minimum of 4+ years design experience, gained in house or in an agency
- Educated to HND/degree level in a related subject
- An understanding of digital set up
- Technical knowledge of both Macs and programmes are necessary
- Knowledge in editing, motion design and UX is a plus
- Experience in retail, fashion and travel is an advantage
- Creating websites and newsletters