Power BI Developer – JD(1016)
Tech Wynk IT Solutions is looking for Power BI Developer.
A unique opportunity to embark on a rewarding career path with one of the leaders in its field, we are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on Power BI Developer to join our Team.
The right candidate will have a natural curiosity and a passion for learning, a friendly and amiable nature alongside strong analytical abilities, and an aptitude for deriving insights.
Bangalore – India
No of Positions:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and review business requirements, functional specifications, and various data sources (SQL, Excel, SharePoint, Cloud) required for various departments’ reporting needs.
- Work with various BI tools such as Power BI/Tableau to consume data from various sources and prepare functional and interactive dashboards for daily, weekly, monthly delivery.
- Participate in meetings and group discussions to review, test, and release functional dashboards to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Based on Power BI dashboards and reports, help prepare various stakeholder presentations.
- Maintain data and report integrity for various Power BI dashboards with weekly testing and QA.
- Identify and Communicate challenges, risks, roadblocks for dashboard delivery clearly.
- Work on Power BI Gateways and enterprise gateways to set up auto refresh of data.
- Create calculated measures and columns with DAX and custom visuals and groups.
- Prepare various data models and data relationship as required for staging and cleaning the data.
- Use various Power BI concepts flawlessly such as – Row Level Security, DAX functions, Incremental data refresh, Paginated reporting, Power Bi Transformations
- Use various visualizations (such as Maps, Line Charts, Pie charts, Tree Map, Scatter plots, text search etc.) appropriately to effectively communicate data insights to stakeholder.
- Understand data volume and optimize dashboards for fast page load and better user experience.
- Prepare data hierarchies, drill through capabilities for faster data analysis.
- Publish Power BI Reports to the APP Workspace and create the APPs for the Users to consume the developed reports.