Marketing Technology Analyst – Web Analyst
Tech Wynk IT Solutions is looking for Web Analysts for an MNC client in Bangalore.
A unique opportunity to embark on a rewarding career path with one of the leaders in its field, we are looking for a highly motivated, hands on Junior Web Analyst to join our Team to help solve client measurement and evaluation challenges using intelligent tracking strategies.
You will execute projects across our client set of well-known luxury, fashion, travel and retail brands. This will focus on auditing, implementing and troubleshooting media and web analytics tracking and technology setups, so that our clients have accurate and complete business measurement systems.
The right candidate will have a natural curiosity and a passion for learning, a friendly and amiable nature alongside strong analytical abilities and an aptitude for deriving insights from data.
The key areas of the role are supporting the Martech Team in a wide range of media tag and web analytics work;
- Configuration of Analytics platform across a range of client accounts, championing best practice set up and operations.
- Implementation of media and web tracking pixels through a range of clients tag management systems, operating within a framework for deployment
- Create custom reports, dashboards and segments to analyse data and provide meaningful insights to client
- Act as point of escalation for queries and troubleshooting as an subject matter expert to both internal and external stakeholder
- Execute projects, ranging from platform auditing and recommendations, implementation of best practice and technical solutions, and design media and web measurement frameworks.
- Build strong internal and external relationships with colleagues, tech vendors and clients.
- Work within a ticketing system and a prioritisation framework to provide technical support for internal & external stakeholders.
- 2 years experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with configuration and implementation of tag management systems (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch)
- Some front end coding experience to help implement and troubleshoot media and web pixel implementation and dataLayer issues.
- Demonstrable experience of solving problems using Analytics tools by translating data into recommendations for action, as well as building reports
- Experience of managing client communications and presentation
Good to have
- Practical understanding of how digital marketing works, and common challenges facing modern marketers
- Knowledge of the tagging and tracking of digital marketing campaigns using meaningful naming schemes and logical conventions
- Experience of the analytics challenges of large e-commerce sites
- Advanced knowledge of other web technologies (such as python, php, jsp, asp)
- Knowledge and experience of CRO and personalisation concepts and tools such as A/B or multivariate testing, Optimizely, Qubit, Maxymiser, Monetate, etc.
- Any understanding of User Experience factors and processes
- GAIQ or other Analytics certifications
- Knowledge/experience of other products and tools in the field; particular in the Google stack, such as Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, GMP, and other reporting tools Tableau, Omniture, etc.
- Knowledge of CRMs, and CDPs a plus