Data /Operations Analyst – JD(1014)
Tech Wynk IT Solutions is looking for Data /Operations Analyst.
A unique opportunity to embark on a rewarding career path with one of the leaders in its field, we are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on Data /Operations Analyst to join our Team.
The right candidate will have a natural curiosity and a passion for learning, a friendly and amiable nature alongside strong analytical abilities, and an aptitude for deriving insights.
Bangalore – India
No of Positions:
- Proficient in Tableau and Microsoft Power BI
- Minimum 3 years as an analyst in a professional setting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills to work with different management levels
Responsibilities for Operations Analyst
- Review company policies and business process
- Analyze data and information to identify business opportunities
- Develop reporting tools that highlight KPIs in support of channel
- Create monthly reports to management on key findings and assessments
- Work closely with channel management to achieve outcomes based on company goals
- Enhance workflow and cross-departmental engagements
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop reports from PSI’s proprietary systems
- Keep updated on industry and market trends