BSP Embedded Linux Developer (Automotive) – JD(1008)
Tech Wynk IT Solutions is looking for BSP Embedded Linux Developer (Automotive)
for an MNC client in Bangalore.
We are looking for professionals on BSP Embedded Linux Developer (Automotive) with 4-8 Years of experience.
Must Have Skills
Linux Device Drivers, Linux Kernel, C Language, HW basics, SW architecture fundamentals, Yocto, GIT , Automotive, ASpice, Android
- The experience level for this position is 4-8 years.
- Very good experience in design, development, documentation, test and debug of Linux Kernel modules and Device Drivers (Flash, DDR, EEPROM, I2S, PWM, I2C, USB, SPI, UART, WDG, GPIOs, ETH, etc.).
- Experience in designing embedded software (C Language) and testing on target hardware.
- Ability to configure the Linux Kernel and to work with the Yocto build environment.
- Knowledge of software versioning principles (preferably, GIT).
- Familiarity with the hardware debug using oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
Nice to Have Skills
- Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence), Doors, Enterprise Architect.
- ASPICE, SAFETY ISO26262.
- Android architecture internals and fundamentals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Software development.
- Defects Analysis.
- Bug Fixing.
- SW requirements, SW Architecture, Detailed Design Document, Static Analysis, Code Review, SW Unit Test, SW Integration Test, SW Test